Saturday, April 24, 2010

Think..Pink!

Alright. Today I thought that I would do a blog post...on..my favorite pink makeup items!I think I will do another  makeup tutorial!...which will be up after this one...



Jump!






So, my first *pink*-y item is .. Rimmel 60 seconds Nail Lacquer in "Stop Traffic".So I was looking for a nice neon pink shade for my nails last summer, and I found this, and instantly loved it. It matches most of the flip -flops and sandals I have, and for me,this shade just screams summer. I actually am wearing it on my toes right now. Summer, please come! *crosses fingers*





It actually has a little bit of blue in it, if you can see.







-Click on the pictures to see them full-sized.-

Next is my Strawberry Body Butter from the Body Shop. Okay, I have mentioned this body butter in about or 3 blog posts now. If you wanna know more about it, click here. It smells soo good.




CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers lip gloss. I have it in the scent "Berry Splash", which smells good. It is really fruity. It doesn't have much of a taste..but the color looks great, and it is really sparkly(look down in that swatch of it to really see the sparkles), and I really like sparkles! If you are a matte kind of person, though, I wouldn't recommend this. 








-Ahh! So pretty and glittery!-

Gucci Eau de Parfum II. It's a mini one, and I love it.


According to Sephora...

Eau de Parfum II

A companion to the original Eau de Parfum, Eau de Parfum II is a soft, fruity floral that sparkles with notes of mandarin, blackcurrant, violet, and blackberry, smoothed with jasmine, heliotrope, and cedarwood. Playful, yet elegant.
Notes:
Mandarin, Bitter Orange, Blackcurrant, Violet, Blackberry, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Cedarwood.
Style:
Radiant. Captivating. Timeless.


Love!

Next...

Philosophy Body Wash/Shampoo/Bubble Bath in Melon Daiquiri. I have never smelled a Melon Daiquiri before, but this smells reallly good! It smells nice, cleans well, and it moisturizes, too. What I love the most about philosophy is their packaging. A lot of it has vintage pictures on them, and I love vintage things! Also, on their body washes, they have either the recipe for how to make them, or a cute saying on them. Lastly, they come in soooo many delicious scents! Such as Bubblegum, Pumpkin pie, gingerbread (around the holidays), blackberry sauce, etc. They all smell exactly  like the real thing, I kid you not. If you haven't you really need to shop around on the philosophy website. I wish I could buy everything! Also, their face wash, 'Purity', you have most likely heard of. It is an extremely famous one, it has raving reviews-they sell it at Sephora!

















Look at how cute that vintage picture is!!

Next up..


Victoria's Secret Pink 'Pink' Sweet & Tart Supersoft Body Lotion. Whew. That was a long one. It smells reallly good, and makes my skin,well, Supersoft! I don't know if they still sell this particular scent of the Pink lotion, but I do know that Victoria's Secret sell other lotions like this is other scents, for example, my favorite, "Fresh and Clean" !




Ooh...Do you like this picture of a blush  I took? I thought it would be appropriate for the post.


So I was sort of experimenting with the blush and the lipgloss...and apparently blush+lip gloss= Different color lip gloss? Who knew? :)





 +=

I threw in a little math for you guys. You know, I have multiple talents. ;)


Stay gorgeous,
Me








No comments:

Post a Comment