Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm loving... TOKIDOKI and more!

Okay, I have been around...on Sephora, to be exact. What can I say?
Anyways, here are some of the things I saw and liked.

TokiDoki Makeup Line. 

Okay, I'm not gonna lie. The TokiDoki products at Sephora are pretty darn cute. The line is new to Sephora, and when I saw them, let's just say that I spent a while in that section. Although I haven't bought any of the makeup yet, I'm really wanting to. All of the products have these adorable cartoons on them. Now, when I say cartoon, I'm not talkin' Tom & Jerry here. I'm saying cute-but-not-in-a-cutesy-cute-way little cartoons! The products all come in cute and crazy colors, and they would be perfect to just play with! Here, I'll insert a few pictures now. **ALL IMAGE CREDITS TO SEPHORA!!**

Click the jump to read more!





<< Okay, how cute is that??? Look at that pretty pink at the top! This is the kind of brush that I would so not be storing in my makeup closet, but out on the counter!










  Again, ultra-adorable! I tested this one out  at Sephora, and it is a liquid-eyeliner like no other. It has a spongy-tip, but it is not all flimsy, it is a bit stiff, just perfect though! It had a lot of lasting power,(on my hand at least..(: ). I tried the white one since I don't usually wear black. The colors are below.



Ooh. :)


If you want to see more of these ah-door-a-bull products, then visit Sephora.com! (or click that link right there.)



Okay, moving on.

I really want to try Tarte's Cheek Stain. I need a great blush, and since I got great results from my Tarte Treasure Chest, (click that link and scroll down for my review) I figure that I will probably love the cheek stain? Anyone tried it? Love it? Hate it?
Anywho... here is a pic. of it.  All natural and organic too!











   (Click on the picture to see it bigger and see the beautiful colors!) ---->
I would want it  in..probably Blissful...Dollface...or Tipsy! Ooh and Bonus: they are scented too! Niiice!












Next up...NARS.





This is the NARS So Famous Set.

Wow. It's bee-youu-tiful. Look at those gorgeous colors and just look at that cute box! Definitely gonna put this one on my wishlist!
         It comes with .....

 according to Sephora.com...
             "- 0.16 oz Deep Throat Blush (peach with shimmer)



- 0.08 oz Bettina Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (natural rose beige sheen)


- 0.14 oz Mini Orgasm Multiple (peachy pink shimmer) "
                                                                                              and.....
 
                                                                                       "Get this set featuring famed NARS shades to achieve a sophisticated radiance. A touch of blush in Deep Throat gives cheeks a delicate shimmering flush, while lips will have the perfect pink-beige coloring with Bettina Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. Complete your look with the ultimate multi-tasker, mini Multiple in Orgasm, which bestows an on-the-go glow for eyes, cheeks, or lips."
 
Whew! Looks like a great one! It is apparently a $61 value, and it is $44 bucks. Honestly, I don't think that that is a high price for what you get, considering that it is very good quality makeup, and also, you would have to pay $26 for the blush, $24 for the lip pencil, and $38 for the multiple! So, I think that this is an amazing deal. Get it quick! (click this link)
 
Okay. Last but most-definitley not least...
 
Urban Decay Bronzer!
 
This pretty bronzer is Urban Decay 'Baked' bronzer. Isn't it pretty to look at? I think it is. I would like to try this bronzer, too. It comes in the shades. Baked, a soft golden bronze, Toasted, a matte bronze, and the shade in the picture, Gilded, which is "tan with shimmering gold flecks". I think that this bronzer would be perfect for in  the summertime. It would give you a radiant, glowing effect! You can find it at Sephora for $24.

Okay, that's it! I hope you liked it!

Oh, and once again, all image credits go to http://www.sephora.com/!

Stay Gorgeous!
Me. 

FTC disclosure policy- I am not being paid to review any of these product and I did not receive any compensation.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment