Sunday, April 11, 2010

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens......

My Favorite things!


(Of the moment anyways..)
















Click the jump to read more!






                -Smith's Rosebud Salve-







It has soo many uses! I, myself, use it mostly as a chapstick, but it can be used for dry hands or feet, diaper rash(for babies, I know what you are thinking.(:), taming flyaways, and even an eyelash conditioner!  It has a light,pleasant smell. It's almost a kind of girlier dupe for Vaseline!


It has a consistency exactly like Vaseline. (see below) Anywho..LOVE IT! 







Moving on...


-Too Faced Lash Injection- (mini) I bought the small one to try at Sephora for .....$8.50.


Now, let me start off by saying, I have tried just about every mascara there is.(Huge fan of Clumps of Mascara!!) Drugstore, High-End, you name it!
So, this was one that I had not yet tried. In one of Elle, or Allthatglitters21's videos, she bought the Lashstash from Sephora, and she said the only one that she really liked was Lash Injection! So, I tried it, and I really like it! I'd give it a 8.5 on a scale of 1 to 10. 


It makes my lashes so full of volume, but still long! It's amazing! In fact, one day I was wearing this and talking to my neighbor, and she said, "Your lashes look amazing!" 


So, needless to say, I love it. It's a favorite, what can I say? ( Pictures of it are below.)





Next...


Ooh! My Tarte treasure chest! I got it for Christmas, and I really have been enjoying it. 









Those are the eyeshadows. They are all so gorgeous! You open the top, and there are 16 beautiful, highly pigmented shimmery shadows.(above) Then, the top layer of shadows split in the middle, and slide open to reveal 16 again, beautiful, matte shadows. (below)




Next, you pull out yet another layer of 16 unique lip glosses.Some are more sheer than others, but all of them are extremely pretty.  (above) 


Then, finally, you tug out the last layer of makeup goodness! It consists of a highliter, a bronzer, (in Park Avenue Princess, best-selling!), and four blushes. 








The bronzer is perfect for my fair skin, as well as the highlighter, but I am sure that they would look great on any skin tone. The blushes are great. I mainly use the first one, a natural rosy pink, for everyday, or the third one, a coral-y peachy pink with gold shimmer, (which psst! Is a close dupe for that famous NARS blush!). The other two are great also, just more dramatic. 


So, needless to say, I LOVE this! :)




Next....


-Bath and Body works Sweet Pea Forever lotion-


Again, got the mini one, I like to try things out!


First, I was attracted to the cute labeling! (isn't it, though?) Next, I smelled it, and was in H-E-A-V-E-N! Such an amazing smell. GO OUT AND BUY IT NOW! It's limited edition! There is also another one which is Moonlit Magic, which is also equally awesome. 






Okay, we're almost to the end!


-Herbal Essences Set me Up Hairspray-


Smells good, Great hold, tames flyaways, and a bonus- Pretty Packaging. 





Okay, that's it! Tell me in the comments your favorites for this month! Hope you liked it! I know it was really long...sorry! :)






Stay Gorgeous!


Me.

















1 comment:

  1. Whoa. That's alot of makeup to fit into one makeup kit. Haha

    ReplyDelete