Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tag, you're it!!

Okay, so I found this fun tag the other day on "Imperfectly Painted". (http://imperfectlypainted.blogspot.com/) So, I decided to do it!

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once, in the shower, or sometimes twice. But mostly once.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Normal!

-What is your current facial wash?

Neutrogena Foaming Facial Cleanser. LOVE it! (I did a small review on it here. Scroll down a bit.)
-Do you exfoliate?

Yes, about 2-3 times every week.
-What brand do you use?
St. Ives 'Fresh Skin' Invigorating Apricot Scrub.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Clean & Clear Morning Glow Oil-Free Moisturizer. (Which, I also did a review on. Click!)

-Do you have freckles?
Nope, but I sure wish I did. They are so cute!

-Do you use eye cream?

No, I probably should though. :P 

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No.
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

No. But I know someone who used it and it didn't work at all.





MAKE-UP


-What foundation do you use?

None. Occasionally a tinted moisturizer, but I don't really  need it.
-How about concealer?

No.
-Do you know your undertone color?
....I think it's...warm.
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I really really wish I could use them, but I cannot ever seem to get them on. Impossible!


-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes... (:

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I have soo many..(See? I have a post on mascaras!)..but I currently am really liking Covergirl Lashblast Volume.

-Sephora or MAC?
That's a hard one! But I own more from Sephora, and there are soo many different brands there to choose from. So..Sephora all the way!
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

Nope.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, Eyelash Curler, Q-Tips..My fingers!

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Only Sometimes. I rarely wear eyeshadow anymore.
-For the face?
Not right now.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

This one from my Tarte Treasure Chest. It doesn't have a name but I have a picture! 
(The pink one with a hint of gold. Right above the Frosty Pink one.)
(The silver glittery one.)


Swatches!


-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil, but liquid is fun if I want to be more dramatic.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Very Rarely.
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Totally awesome and fun to use!
-Do you use mineral makeup?
Nah.
-What is your favorite lipstick?
Clinique "Different" Lipstick in Ripe Raisin. 
-How about lipgloss?
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush. Any flavor.
-What is your favorite blush to use?
NARS! Their most famous one!


-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No..I wouldn't trust Ebay for makeup.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?

It is the basis of my makeup. I love high-end, but there are some amazing dupes and steals from drugstore.
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yes! The best place I could ever go. MAC limited edition items!
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Eh...No. I can teach myself...or I can watch youtube gurus.
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Kinda.
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Too much eyeliner.
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Depends on the occasion.
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I LOVE Kim Kardashian's makeup.
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara.
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yep! I do it all the time!
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Not too bad. All I need is some mascara, and I can go. I have really bad eyelashes. :)
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Benefit. I love all of their stuff. Some of their products have punny names, and the quality is awesome!

-What do you think of Makeup?

I love makeup! It is fun to play with, and it can really help self-esteem.


Tag, you're it! If you have a blog, then you can do this tag, too! 


That's it! :)


Stay Gorgeous,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment